Completed tourist excursion railway Free-mo module - Part 3 of 3

My post of June 21, 2020, described the completion of the last structure on my new tourist excursion railway Free-mo module. I am pleased to report that all scenery including static grass, parking lot, gravel paths, signage, fencing, trees and people have been added.

The trees are all deciduous and are made from Saskatchewan sagebrush harvested in roadside ditches a couple of hours south of Regina. The sagebrush was sprayed with Raid to kill any bugs and left in a container for a couple of months because I wasn't yet ready to build trees. I then trimmed away excess material and put the future tree armatures on a couple of cookie sheets in the oven at 200 degrees Fahrenheit for 90 minutes to make sure I wasn't bringing any hitchhiking organisms into the house. I attached Supertrees branches with tacky glue and then spraypainted the trunks and branches with light dustings of various shades of matte colour, ranging from grey to black to tan with grey being the predominant colour. I then sprayed the branches with unscented hair spray and sprinkled on various shades of Scenic Express green leaf material. In nature, there are significant variations in colour and shape between trees which is what I was trying to capture.

Here are a few pictures: